July 26, 2017 Investors Unite Teleconference with Tim Pagliara and Cooper & Kirk Partner, Pete Patterson
December 10, 2014 Investors Unite Teleconference with Richard Epstein Audio — “A Tale of Two Bailouts: AIG v. Fannie & Freddie”
Tim Pagliara on the Joyce Kaufman Show on WFTL – December 4, 2014
Tim Pagliara on Bloomberg Radio WZAB The Biz – December 4, 2014
White Paper: Forging a Path out of Conservatorship for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
June 10, 2014 Investors Unite Event – Joshua Rosner Presentation
- U.S. Government places Fannie and Freddie into Conservatorship.
- Shareholders retain 20.1% of common stock but zero rights.
- U.S. Government Acwquires 79.9% of common stock.
- Common stock is delisted by U.S. Government and tanks in value. Shareholders in limbo.
- Recovery kicks in. Billion begin flowing into Fannie and Freddie each quarter.
- U.S. Treasury changes the rules; institutes “Third Amendment” and siphons-off 100% of Fannie and Freddie Profits.
- U.S. Senators Corker and Warner introduce legislation that codifies the theft of the Third Amendment and adds $5 trillion to the federal balance sheet.
- Taxpayer bailout repaid. Fannie and Freddie pay the government an additional $15.4 billion above the bailout amount. Shareholders still get nothing.
- Tens of Billions of shareholder dollars remain in limbo.
- U.S. Senators Crapo and Johnson introduce legislation similar to the Corker-Warner Senate bill, still codifying Third Amendment, with no improvement for shareholder rights.